Nearly every day I break out in a little smile when reading a friend’s Facebook status.
Some of his status posts are observations that are rather funny, insights that are hilarious, and other times nonsense. No matter what the content they always make me laugh.
I feel these Facebook status’ need their own Twitter feed. I’m pretty sure there would be quite a few followers rather quickly.
Here’s a few of his latest. You can judge for yourself.
- Life’s most terrifying 10 seconds: Being held hostage in the corner of the shower by cold water.
- Fellas…..the girl on the flyer is never at the club.
- Admit it, we all have that special someone we’d visit if given a tank to drive for a day.
- I fought a very valiant spider in the shower this morning. I admired his boldness and will. But unfortunately he chose his arena poorly. For when I am in the shower I become mighty Poseidon, God of the Seas. He didn’t stand a chance.
- Every time you get dressed remember that, if you die, that’s your ghost outfit forever.
This is only a sampling. There are some good ones, but I’m not going to go back that far on the Facebook feed.
Thanks for keeping a bit of humor in the world, you know who you are. I won’t call you out here.
Now, that I’ve had my laugh for the day it’s back to work then off to a Junior League meeting later. What do you want to do to make a difference?