Today is Yogi Berra’s 90th birthday. So in honor of that here are some Yogi-sms.
- It’s déjà vu all over again
- It ain’t over till it’s over
- When you come to a fork in the road take it.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.
- You better cut the pizza into 4 pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat 6.
- Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too.
- If you don’t know where you are going you might end up someplace else.
- I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps it up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn’t my fault that I’m not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
- Little League baseball is a good thing because it keeps the parents off the street.
- I never said most of the things I said.
Happy Birthday Yogi!!!