I’m going to share a little recipe with you, but beware you’ll love them and want to eat them all.
Oh, and I need to mention so easy to make just 3 ingredients and a few minutes is all it takes.
Are you ready?
Oreo Truffles, yeah that’s right I said Oreo Truffles.
- 1 package Oreos – Or for those of you who are gluten-free any brand of the gluten-free variety, just make sure you have 14.5 ounces.
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese softened-I use reduced fat, but you can use the real deal.
- 16oz Bakers Chocolate – I have to tell you about my new favorite baker’s chocolate. It’s called CandiQuik, and comes in a microwaveable tray. Seriously stick that baby in the microwave for a minute stir and you’re ready to go. Plus it tastes pretty dram amazing too. Also, I love stuff that makes my life easier.
Ok, so we’ve got our ingredients and now it’s onto making these little balls of deliciousness.
- Place Oreos in a ziplock bag, or your food processor, and crush until it resembles dirt. I used a ziplock bag this time around and a meat tenderizer to crush the cookies, a rolling pin works as well.
- Mix the Oreos with the softened cream cheese. I recommend using your mixer for this.
- Form the mixture into 48 balls
- Melt your chocolate
- Roll the Oreo balls in chocolate completely covering them. Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- After all Oreo balls have been dipped place in fridge to set for at least an hour
And, there you have it folks super easy and fast dessert. Make for your holiday party your friends will be amazed. And, I’m sure there will be few to no leftovers.